t’s what I think every time I hear the carefully produced versions of my favorite songs as part of a TV commercial that’s trying to sell me a cheeseburger or cell phone service. Sometimes I love the song, other times it’s one I can’t stand – either way, packaged in the commercial it’s just ruined for all time. I never listen to it the same way again.
- You Spin Me Right ‘Round, Baby
- Blinded by the Light
- Finding Your Backbone
- The Demise of Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Starbucks Did It Again
- Promotions for Parents
- Why I Still Have This Pen…
- Color Me Informed: The Use of Colors in Advertising
- Back to School
- Adult Coloring Books Let Us Unplug, Unwind, Create.