Ed Roach has brought up some interesting comments about the pitfalls of a brand’s image being all over the place in his article How To Cure WhirlyBrand! from the Small Business Marketing & Branding website. As a provider of imprinted promotional products, our job is to help our customers promote their product, service or company the right way. All too often customers settle by saying, “Just print our name in red block letters” without regard to a specific color or typeface, or even a logo. There’s a reason that little kids that can’t even talk know what the Golden Arches are. That is BRANDING. Come up with a consistent look, and then plaster that look on every means of communication, from the fax cover sheet to the company truck.
How To Cure WhirlyBrand!
- Free Help: Why You Should Consider Interns
- The Mastermind: Daymond John
- Big Promo Cast Ep 020 – Whats Your Legacy, The Power of Because, Dont Defend Stupid, Vendor Loyalty
- Putting Out the Fire of Bad Reviews
- Be a Sloth
- Words of Wisdom
- Vendor Loyalty
- Big Promo Cast Ep 019 – Branded Facemasks, Social Media Scheduling, Promotional Calendars
- The Other PPE
- We’ve been thrown into a world of virtual conferences, and that’s a good thing