Re-opening your business during a pandemic can be a terrifying thought. There are different aspects of business – as well as how a lockdown has affected everyone – in order to be aptly prepared to re-open your doors. A huge question seems to be in regards to employees: how can we best take care of our company’s family?
With so many businesses being put on standby – whether because of financial difficulties or being temporarily shut down – people are banding together in an effort to help. We are all starting to learn who is actually essential in running things throughout the country, who is willing to help others, and the importance of business support. Waiters, bartenders, physical trainers, school teachers, and many others are currently trying to figure out how to make ends meet.
It’s an old expression that’s a perfect fit for what happens when companies set about cutting expenses without thinking about the harm they do to themselves
According to multiple reports including a recent Technorati piece, California Governor Jerry Brown referred to promotional products as “doodads and plastic gewgaws” and has forbidden state agencies
- Think Like a Millionaire
- Why You Should Give Your Employees a Boost
- Branded Shoes x Crocs
- SMS Marketing
- Big Promo Cast Ep 022 – Political Promotions, Fund Raising, Trade Shows, Blog Articles
- Get to Know Your Customers Day
- Making Lemonade
- Big Promo Cast Ep 021 – Slurpee Day Cancelled, Words of Wisdom, Building Trust, Making Lemonade
- Free Help: Why You Should Consider Interns
- The Mastermind: Daymond John