Whether I’m talking to business owners or an executive committee for a local organization, everyone is excited to hear what I have to say about how promotional marketing WILL boost the interest of their audience. Usually, though, folks tend to ask the same questions. So here I am, ready to answer some of the most common questions that I hear.
Promotional items in themselves are quite versatile. Honestly, it sometimes still amazes me how many ways that they can be used. From multi-use products to items with several marketing uses, the possibilities are endless. Many times, people forget (or simply don’t realize) how many ways they can utilize their swag.
A little over a year ago, I was ghosted by a potential client after spending weeks giving various quotes, sending samples, and discussing deadlines. She was even consistent in quickly responding with needed information for me. It was maddening because I wasted valuable time…
I despise traffic with a fiery passion. Living in the Dallas area, though, I have to deal with it on a regular basis. Every time I go out of town, particular somewhere that doesn’t have such gruesome driving conditions, my first words when I get back are usually, “I missed home but I didn’t miss Dallas traffic.”
- Take That Vacation!
- Know the Facts
- Big Promo Cast Ep 010 – Super Bowl Advertising, Amazon Email Template, Fort Worth, Socially Conscious Marketing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Big Promo Cast Ep 009 – Birthdays, Super Bowl Merch, AI for HR, 2020 Promotional Items
- Guiding Your Business
- Big Promo Cast Ep 008 – Subscription Boxes, Creating Content, Unboxing, Beer Koozies
- Visions of the Future
- Big Promo Cast Ep 007 – Long Car Trips, Employee Holiday Gifts, EmpowerHER Brunch, Eco Friendly Promos
- Show a Little Thankfulness