We all know that personal protection equipment (or PPE) has been a prevalent topic lately. Everyone is looking for masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and other products to help us try to flatten the curve. But there’s an entire section of products that folks may be missing out on: reusable items.
Whether I’m talking to business owners or an executive committee for a local organization, everyone is excited to hear what I have to say about how promotional marketing WILL boost the interest of their audience. Usually, though, folks tend to ask the same questions. So here I am, ready to answer some of the most common questions that I hear.
Promotional items in themselves are quite versatile. Honestly, it sometimes still amazes me how many ways that they can be used. From multi-use products to items with several marketing uses, the possibilities are endless. Many times, people forget (or simply don’t realize) how many ways they can utilize their swag.
- Free Help
- The Mastermind: Daymond John
- Big Promo Cast Ep 020 – Whats Your Legacy, The Power of Because, Dont Defend Stupid, Vendor Loyalty
- Putting Out the Fire of Bad Reviews
- Be a Sloth
- Words of Wisdom
- Vendor Loyalty
- Big Promo Cast Ep 019 – Branded Facemasks, Social Media Scheduling, Promotional Calendars
- The Other PPE
- We’ve been thrown into a world of virtual conferences, and that’s a good thing