One of the best and easiest ways to make sure that you’re utilizing your marketing to its fullest is to make sure that you know the facts. If you’re blindly groping at social media and SEO – not knowing how to reach your target audience – or randomly trying new techniques to get people engaged, it ends up being a waste of resources, time, and money. However, if you know your audience, have discovered with tactics work best, and have your ducks in a row, you can make a huge difference in the way that you do business.
Whether I’m talking to business owners or an executive committee for a local organization, everyone is excited to hear what I have to say about how promotional marketing WILL boost the interest of their audience. Usually, though, folks tend to ask the same questions. So here I am, ready to answer some of the most common questions that I hear.
We are all looking to better ourselves in at least one area of our lives. Sometimes, though, we simply don’t know where to start. Maybe you want to expand your business, start hiring employees to help you out, or perhaps you’re looking to begin a new business venture…if you’re still struggling and need a push in the right direction – or maybe even just some accountability – then you may want to look into a business coach.
Promotional items in themselves are quite versatile. Honestly, it sometimes still amazes me how many ways that they can be used. From multi-use products to items with several marketing uses, the possibilities are endless. Many times, people forget (or simply don’t realize) how many ways they can utilize their swag.
- Take That Vacation!
- Know the Facts
- Big Promo Cast Ep 010 – Super Bowl Advertising, Amazon Email Template, Fort Worth, Socially Conscious Marketing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Big Promo Cast Ep 009 – Birthdays, Super Bowl Merch, AI for HR, 2020 Promotional Items
- Guiding Your Business
- Big Promo Cast Ep 008 – Subscription Boxes, Creating Content, Unboxing, Beer Koozies
- Visions of the Future
- Big Promo Cast Ep 007 – Long Car Trips, Employee Holiday Gifts, EmpowerHER Brunch, Eco Friendly Promos
- Show a Little Thankfulness