We all will get bad reviews sometimes. Unfortunately, we can’t make everyone happy in this world. That’s just the way of it. And when those times do occur, it can be almost terrifying how easily these unhappy consumers can spread the word to potential customers.
We all know that personal protection equipment (or PPE) has been a prevalent topic lately. Everyone is looking for masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and other products to help us try to flatten the curve. But there’s an entire section of products that folks may be missing out on: reusable items.
Many businesses right now are re-opening but it’s sometimes difficult to find a way to get the word out. Pandemic or not, business big and small often struggle with finding just the right way that they are opening or re-opening…No matter the situation, when you are having trouble marketing face-to-face, you may need to find other ways to advertise.
- Think Like a Millionaire
- Why You Should Give Your Employees a Boost
- Branded Shoes x Crocs
- SMS Marketing
- Big Promo Cast Ep 022 – Political Promotions, Fund Raising, Trade Shows, Blog Articles
- Get to Know Your Customers Day
- Making Lemonade
- Big Promo Cast Ep 021 – Slurpee Day Cancelled, Words of Wisdom, Building Trust, Making Lemonade
- Free Help: Why You Should Consider Interns
- The Mastermind: Daymond John