It’s no surprise that things slow down in the summer… maybe its the stifling heat that has everything moving so slowly. The longer days give us more hours of light now than at any other time of year, but somehow it’s hard to be productive in them. It’s vacation season after all… the kids are out of school and we grown ups are suddenly finding it hard to resist the temptation to take off for a bit.
Which is just fine, so long as you don’t take a break when it comes to promoting your business. In fact, summertime offers every business lots of ways to get their name out there, just by using items that are a familiar part of this easy-going, relaxed living season.
We know promotional products offer a far better value than other forms of advertising, research confirms it. Because they last, these items get a business name and logo noticed time and time again. Summer offers lots of places to put that logo — a beach ball, traveling first aid kit, flyer for the beach, backpacking supplies or something for the barbeque — all these staples of our summertime fun can also serve as the perfect background for your business name and logo, delivering a silent yet impactful message about your business.
And delivering it to more people than you ever though possible.
What you might be surprised about is just how big the selection really is. Business owners today can choose stick with the summer essentials — cups for a cool beverage of choice, sunglasses to shade the eyes or a personal fan to keep cool — or they can make a statement with some of the more unique items that combine imagination and technology so that your your business name and logo can appear on just about anything.
For the summer, there are some truly ingenious ways to put YOUR business name and logo right in the middle of the action. To have them viewed hundreds (maybe thousands) of times.
- The always popular mini fridge personal cooler/warmer, an insulated cooler, pocket can holder or can cooler keep those beverages icy cold and at the ready.
- For the gardener… a fantastic variety of seeds and rain gauges and other tools to use on that patch of Earth they call their own.
- Party essentials like coasters, lemonade mixes, not to mention tasty snacks for all those outdoor get togethers so common in the warmer months.
- Anything for the golfer — umbrellas, tees, balls, towels — is a sure-fire hit for fans of one of summer’s favorite pastimes.
- An array of luggage tags, is an always appreciated and quite necessary item during travel season.
It’s just amazing how fast the number of products has grown. It might seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. An experienced and knowledgeable promotional products representative can guide you through, taking the time to listen to your needs, consider your budget and suggest the right product… a way to make your business name and logo shine.
Once you have your summer promotional products in hand and ready to give out to customers, prospective ones or your employees, you’ll be able to promote your business without breaking a sweat or missing that (much deserved) vacation.
Enjoy the season!