Promotional items in themselves are quite versatile. Honestly, it sometimes still amazes me how many ways that they can be used. From multi-use products to items with several marketing uses, the possibilities are endless. Many times, people forget (or simply don’t realize) how many ways they can utilize their swag.
A little over a year ago, I was ghosted by a potential client after spending weeks giving various quotes, sending samples, and discussing deadlines. She was even consistent in quickly responding with needed information for me. It was maddening because I wasted valuable time…
I despise traffic with a fiery passion. Living in the Dallas area, though, I have to deal with it on a regular basis. Every time I go out of town, particular somewhere that doesn’t have such gruesome driving conditions, my first words when I get back are usually, “I missed home but I didn’t miss Dallas traffic.”
- Big Promo Cast Ep 016 – Employee Retention, Swag Kits, Self Care, Assassin’s Creed Origins
- Top 10 Biz Strategies for Any Business
- Take a Break
- Re-Open Prep
- Why Buy the Cow…
- Big Promo Cast Ep 015 – Virtual Conferences, PPE Products, What Message Are You Sending?
- We’re Open!
- So I guess we’re in the PPE business now
- Saving Lives
- Big Promo Cast Ep 014 – Working From Home, Retail Merch, Learning From Other Industries