A year ago today, the World Health Organization officially named the coronavirus disease “COVID-19.” You guys, it’s been a year. What have we learned from this pandemic, though?
- Taking care of your health is important. Stay home from the office if you’re sick.
- We do have the technology to work from home. In fact, working from home may be the new normal.
- Your actions affect other people.
- Socialization is important, even if all you can use is Zoom.
- We need to be – and can be – adaptable.
- People learn in different ways; online learning isn’t for everyone.
- Be prepared for the worst possible outcome.
- We need to take care of each other.