Amber L. Jewell
Most adults these days have a problem with gratitude… With such a fast-paced society, we forget to take a moment to stop and think about what all is going right. We’re too worried about bills, work, responsibilities, and health to reflect on all of the positive.
Three years ago, I did a post on “the demise of your New Year’s resolutions.” I used to think that one goal that takes all year – and usually doesn’t come to fruition for most people – was overrated. Instead, I would choose a specific goal to focus on for each month. However, over time, I’ve learned that maybe they’re not that bad after all. I mean, everyone needs goals in life, right? Why not choose a specific time of year to make and implement those goals?
Promotional items in themselves are quite versatile. Honestly, it sometimes still amazes me how many ways that they can be used. From multi-use products to items with several marketing uses, the possibilities are endless. Many times, people forget (or simply don’t realize) how many ways they can utilize their swag.
- Visions of the Future
- Big Promo Cast Ep 007 – Long Car Trips, Employee Holiday Gifts, EmpowerHER Brunch, Eco Friendly Promos
- Show a Little Thankfulness
- Big Promo Cast Ep 006 – New Year’s Resolutions, Reliable Content, Self-Care, Vacations
- 2020 is the Year of the Plan
- Reliable Content
- Big Promo Cast Ep 005 – Car Wraps, Bumper Stickers and other political promos
- Diverse Promo
- Big Promo Cast Ep 004 – Facebook Rebrand, Political Promos, Algorithms, Smart House
- Big Promo Cast Ep 003 – Politics, Religion, Vacations, Holidays, Swag