Amber L. Jewell
We all will get bad reviews sometimes. Unfortunately, we can’t make everyone happy in this world. That’s just the way of it. And when those times do occur, it can be almost terrifying how easily these unhappy consumers can spread the word to potential customers.
We all know that personal protection equipment (or PPE) has been a prevalent topic lately. Everyone is looking for masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and other products to help us try to flatten the curve. But there’s an entire section of products that folks may be missing out on: reusable items.
- Free Help
- The Mastermind: Daymond John
- Big Promo Cast Ep 020 – Whats Your Legacy, The Power of Because, Dont Defend Stupid, Vendor Loyalty
- Putting Out the Fire of Bad Reviews
- Be a Sloth
- Words of Wisdom
- Vendor Loyalty
- Big Promo Cast Ep 019 – Branded Facemasks, Social Media Scheduling, Promotional Calendars
- The Other PPE
- We’ve been thrown into a world of virtual conferences, and that’s a good thing