A little over a year ago, I was ghosted by a potential client after spending weeks giving various quotes, sending samples, and discussing deadlines. She was even consistent in quickly responding with needed information for me. It was maddening because I wasted valuable time…
I despise traffic with a fiery passion. Living in the Dallas area, though, I have to deal with it on a regular basis. Every time I go out of town, particular somewhere that doesn’t have such gruesome driving conditions, my first words when I get back are usually, “I missed home but I didn’t miss Dallas traffic.”
Most people know of the major holidays that give a shout out of appreciation to certain people: Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Teacher Appreciation Week, etc. But what about the other days of the year? People enjoy knowing that they are appreciated. They love knowing that their hard work is recognized.
We’ve talked about this before, two years ago and then again earlier this year. It bears repeating, as now is the best time of year to order
- Big Promo Cast Ep 016 – Employee Retention, Swag Kits, Self Care, Assassin’s Creed Origins
- Top 10 Biz Strategies for Any Business
- Take a Break
- Re-Open Prep
- Why Buy the Cow…
- Big Promo Cast Ep 015 – Virtual Conferences, PPE Products, What Message Are You Sending?
- We’re Open!
- So I guess we’re in the PPE business now
- Saving Lives
- Big Promo Cast Ep 014 – Working From Home, Retail Merch, Learning From Other Industries