Once upon a time, a brand could rely on billboards and signs, radio and TV ads, public relations efforts to promote itself and attract buyers.
It’s a basic human need to be a part of something bigger than ourselves. That’s why sports teams sell out stadiums. Why churches are filled.
When was the last time you watched a commercial on TV? Poured over an ad in a magazine or newspaper? Listened to a radio spot
Oh sure, the idea of those Amazon drones delivering packages on the day you order is way cool… it’s no wonder people are still talking about it. And
So… how many shopping (plastic or reusable) bags have you carried already this season? There’s no arguing that plastic shopping bags are a modern marvel. These
- Visions of the Future
- Big Promo Cast Ep 007 – Long Car Trips, Employee Holiday Gifts, EmpowerHER Brunch, Eco Friendly Promos
- Show a Little Thankfulness
- Big Promo Cast Ep 006 – New Year’s Resolutions, Reliable Content, Self-Care, Vacations
- 2020 is the Year of the Plan
- Reliable Content
- Big Promo Cast Ep 005 – Car Wraps, Bumper Stickers and other political promos
- Diverse Promo
- Big Promo Cast Ep 004 – Facebook Rebrand, Political Promos, Algorithms, Smart House
- Big Promo Cast Ep 003 – Politics, Religion, Vacations, Holidays, Swag