Category: Brand Development
It’s an old expression that’s a perfect fit for what happens when companies set about cutting expenses without thinking about the harm they do to themselves
Once upon a time, a brand could rely on billboards and signs, radio and TV ads, public relations efforts to promote itself and attract buyers.
It’s a basic human need to be a part of something bigger than ourselves. That’s why sports teams sell out stadiums. Why churches are filled.
When was the last time you watched a commercial on TV? Poured over an ad in a magazine or newspaper? Listened to a radio spot
- Bob the Builder
- What happens in Vegas…2019 edition
- Creative Ideas: Mardi Gras
- 2018 Product Highlights
- Party Like It’s 2019
- Promotional Calendars Keep Your Business Top of Mind All Year Long
- You Spin Me Right ‘Round, Baby
- Blinded by the Light
- Finding Your Backbone
- The Demise of Your New Year’s Resolutions