I despise traffic with a fiery passion. Living in the Dallas area, though, I have to deal with it on a regular basis. Every time I go out of town, particular somewhere that doesn’t have such gruesome driving conditions, my first words when I get back are usually, “I missed home but I didn’t miss Dallas traffic.”
Most people know of the major holidays that give a shout out of appreciation to certain people: Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Teacher Appreciation Week, etc. But what about the other days of the year? People enjoy knowing that they are appreciated. They love knowing that their hard work is recognized.
Friends sit around a table in the flickering candlelight as laughter and conversation fill the air. Occasionally, someone nibbles on the remains of a decadent
- Take That Vacation!
- Know the Facts
- Big Promo Cast Ep 010 – Super Bowl Advertising, Amazon Email Template, Fort Worth, Socially Conscious Marketing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Big Promo Cast Ep 009 – Birthdays, Super Bowl Merch, AI for HR, 2020 Promotional Items
- Guiding Your Business
- Big Promo Cast Ep 008 – Subscription Boxes, Creating Content, Unboxing, Beer Koozies
- Visions of the Future
- Big Promo Cast Ep 007 – Long Car Trips, Employee Holiday Gifts, EmpowerHER Brunch, Eco Friendly Promos
- Show a Little Thankfulness